JOIN US FOR A WEEKEND OF HEALING AND CONNECTION WHERE COUPLES WILL:
- MAP OUT THEIR NEGATIVE CYCLE
- LEARN TO CREATE SAFETY
- PRACTICE EXPRESSING NEEDS IN A VULNERABLE WAY
- EXPLORE THE BENEFITS OF SECURE ATTACHMENT
- REDUCE CONFLICT AND STEP OUT OF OLD PATTERNS
Welcome to Our Couples Retreat presented by:
Dr. Maryam Dalili, Psy.D, LMFT (Certified Emotionally Focused Therapist)
Kristy Crownover, MA, LMFT (Advanced Emotionally Focused Therapist)
We invite you to join us for this life-changing workshop. We will help you learn more about yourself and your partner and how to create deeper emotional connections. In this two-day workshop, you will pinpoint your triggers and their root cause. You will leave with a new understanding and perspective of your relationship.
This workshop was created by Dr. Sue Johnson and is supported by her years of research with couples. We will help guide you into a new chapter with your partner that is filled with safety and new understandings.
Together we will:
- Learn to tune-into yourself and your partner
- Heal old wounds and rebuild trust
- Recognize our negative cycle
- Reduce conflict
- Learn to express our needs in an effective way
- Learn how to effectively repair after ruptures
- Foster more intimacy and deeper emotional connection
If you have special dietary requirements, please bring your lunch.